Wednesday, May 16, 2007

First of the Dragon Series..was sold


Starting off the 'For The Love Of Dragons' Series is a piece titled 'The Pearls of a Dragon'
The center pearl still attached to its shell, is meant to be reminiscent of the dragons claw, still clutching at his precious pearl. The surrounding pearls represent those that he has collected over the span of his lifetime. And at the very tip of the necklace’s chain extender, two thin round shells represent the trace of dragon scales left behind by the dragon, after claiming his pearl prize.
This 16-20 inch necklace contains:
Bronze Genuine Pearls
Peacock Genuine Pearls
Cranberry Genuine Pearls
One Claw Shell with a Genuine Pearl Within
Hand Forged Antiquated Sterling Silver Clasp
Antiquated Sterling Silver Chain
Round cut shells
Sterling Silver Spacers
Dark Grain Wooden Beads
The pearls of a dragon has found a home other than mine, it will be greatly missed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy your jewelry, and how can I preview the series before I buy it?

Anonymous said...

do you still do custom filigree work? I've seen your past work at C.W. post a few years back and you had some then. Would you be interested in doing my wedding?

BOXC Jewelry said...

Hi, The series isn't ready yet, but I do have most of the designs drawn already. I can e-mail them to you if you'd like. You can convo me at BOXC.etsy.com

Thanks!
Chrissy

BOXC Jewelry said...

Hi michell,

Thanks for the compliment! Did you go to Post?
I used to do filigree a while ago. But, its been so long that now I might be a little rusty. The new series does have alot of wire working and some closed filigree. But this style of filigree is more similar to a medieval style of wrought iron, than victorian filigree. I wanted that fantasy look. I would be honoured to do your wedding! you can convo me at Boxc.etsy.com or boxcjewelry.com

Anonymous said...

Hi BOXC,

I saw an ad for the series someone posted it in a library pamphlet.